And... Done. For now anyway. 

Well, after I get that graffiti tag removed. Then I'm done. 

And, after I get the fencing in the back and iron fence work in the front completed. 

Oh, and interior window coverings.  My neighbor, Arminda, let me know that I need "better cortinas". Probably should pay attention when neighbors make remarks like that one.

Anyway, I'll continue to post, but not anywhere near the frequency that has been the last year. I actually need a break from all of this.  I told a friend recently that I don't even stop to browse in the home improvement store anymore, I pick up what I need and go. I've been broken of the endless home improvement curse, even though I probably won't be project-free until sometime next year. 

Its a long way from where it was, one year ago:  Blog Post from May 1, 2018


But as of today, this is where it stands:  



And, while there have been lots of people who have contributed in a major way, the continuity of vision and laser focus on every last detail is credited to this guy - Tony Stavish.  The link to his design business is on the right. 



Ready for visitors.





Comments

Popular Posts