After a few days of door installation, zeroing in on the final bits. The surround is only primed at this point, it will be painted black.  The paneling details look really good. On the interior, the frame will be painted white and the interior will be the same gray color as the door.

And just a point of reference:  One year ago, this where the project was at:  April 2018






Today, the guys are working on the interior trim and cutting it into the room detailing.




There have been some funny notifications from the video doorbell while this has been going on ...



And, sometimes maybe the video doorbell creates less of a sense of security by actually showing you what is going on outside.  I have no idea what these two are up to, I choose to tell myself that they were going to some kind of costume party and had the wrong address. So even though they look pretty harmless, I'm still glad that I  wasn't home at the time.




Comments

Popular Posts