The media room "Man-Cave" is progressing.  I had decided to paint this room myself as a money saving measure, as the painters had quoted $3600 to paint this space.  I've been working on it now for quite some time... $3600 would have been well spent on this project... but better spent on extras like additional fence, outdoors, etc.  So the painful process of painting this room has been ongoing ( I hate painting). I completed the ceiling yesterday, and can get on to the dark chocolate walls.











He's a bruiser. A loud fighter. Meet Bruno, a feral alley cat. About this time last year, he was a scrawny young cat living in a trash pile in my backyard, stalking birds/mice/rats in the vicinity. The neighborhood has a bunch of 'outdoor cats' who just co-exist. They have no interest in you,and  will never let you get close enough to touch them.  They've been braving the weather this year in a dilapidated garage in the alley, just a few doors down.  I wondered about these guys as the weather plummeted a few weeks ago to -23 F. As it turns out, everyone is still fat (quite) and happy, sniffing out territory and defending their turf.  Apparently this deck belongs to Bruno.  Or "Brunito",  when he is performing his "how cute am I" act.  


One Tough Kitty.






Comments

Popular Posts