At the end of the day, today, the kitchen will be fully functional.  Hooray.  I actually made the inaugural pizza (of course) a few days ago. Pizza can make any situation better.

Its a big island.  Just what I wanted. I hope all the cabinet pulls come this week. The tri-fold door that covers the coffee bar still needs assembly, and a tile backsplash still needs to be worked out.  See? Even though it would seem like it has come so far, there is still a list.  Its the story of my existence right now. 


The plumbing gets connected today.  Sink, disposal, dishwasher, power on the island. 


I don't know why I was so amused to see the stove/oven power up and do its thing, but I was.  And I took an exciting pic of it. 


For those who know me, it will be unsurprising that this was the first meal prepared here. 


Comments

Popular Posts